- Critical Information Delivered Quickly – Measures systolic and diastolic blood pressure and pulse within seconds. Monitor alerts users if hypertension or irregular heartbeat may have been detected. 2 users can store their most recent 60 readings each for later viewing.
- Easy To Read and Use – Large, backlit LCD display with oversized numbers.Press one button and monitor will turn on and automatically start the measuring process. Blood pressure cuff can fit any arm size and is simple to put on.
- Portability – Power using 4 AAA batteries (not included) for on-the-go portability or by purchasing the 1byone Blood Pressure Monitor AC Adapter (available on Amazon)
- Approved by FDA -This blood pressure monitor has been cleared by the FDA for sale and use.
- User Guarantee – We want you to have a great experience with our product. This monitor is covered by a 1-year warranty fordamage and defects . Our team of product specialists can be contacted at any time to answer your questions and assist with replacements.
Easy-to-use solution for measuring blood pressure and pulse both at home and on the go.
The user is presented with easy-to-read results on the backlit LCD screen, along with any warnings for potential hypertension or irregular heart beat.
2 users can save their most recent 60 results each for later viewing, a great feature for users needing to track their blood pressure.
Instructions for Home Measurement:
Notice:Rest for at least 5 minutes before measuring, and 3 minutes between measurements to allow blood circulation to recover.
Sit down in a comfortable, upright position, with legs uncrossed and feet flat.
Straighten your left arm (or arm closest to your heart) with palm facing up, making sure to support the arm on a table.
Place the monitor’s cuff around the upper arm, with the cuff’s tube positioned off-center towards the inner side of the arm (in line with your pinky finger).
The blood pressure monitor should not be too tight or too loose, meaning you should be able to insert one finger between the cuff and arm.
Taking 2-3 deep breaths before beginning the measurement.
Press”Start” and the monitor will automatically turn on and start the blood pressure test, with results following30 seconds later.
Why do I seem to get different blood pressure readings at home than in the hospital clinic?
Blood pressure can fluctuate throughout the day due to weather, emotion, exercise, etc. There is also the “white coat” effect, meaning some patients’ blood pressures will increase in a clinical setting due to anxiety.
Large Cuff: 8.75 inch-16.5 inch
Rated cuff pressure: 0mmHg~300mmHg(0kPa~40kPa)
SYS: 60mmHg~230mmHg (8.0kPa~30.7kPa) DIA:40mmHg~130mmHg (5.3kPa~17.3kPa)
Pulse value: 40-199 beat/minute