- Organic virgin avocado oil is the unrefined oil from the flesh of the avocado
- Cold pressed at below 35C to preserve the natural state of the oil
- Contains vitamins A, B1, B2, D and E
- Naturally contains antioxidants which help to protect against free radicals
- Top quality massage and carrier oil
Organic virgin avocado oil is cold pressed from the flesh of the organic avocado, and is left unrefined which preserves the natural state of the oil. This means that the characteristic natural avocado oil smell is still present and strong in the finished oil, and that the oil is a dark emerald green colour – similar to that of an avocado skin. A very popular choice of oil for massage oil, often blended with sweet almond oil or grapeseed oil. Organic virgin avocado oil is naturally quite a viscous or heavy oil, and is not always smooth. This is due to the unrefined nature of the oil. Great for soap, lotions, body butters and moisturisers, there are plenty of vitamins here that will help you find your perfect recipe for your skincare needs.