- Canabidol is a UK product developed for the UK market. Utilising the benefits of CBD cannabidiol oil in an easy to use, Gel-Tab supplement.
- Our CBD oil is derived from EU approved UK legal industrial hemp (Cannabis Sativa L.) within the licenced framework by the Home Office which covers foods and medicinal products that have been used to treat many conditions.
- The active ingredient Cannabidiol is non psychoactive unlike its close relative THC. CBD (Cannabidiol) is not scheduled and is found in all hemp products. We have written confirmation from the Home Office which can be found in the product image gallery.
- This is only UK legal CBD product currently on the market that meets all the regulatory requirement for a food supplement. Don’t risk purchasing an imported CBD oil that does not conform to UK legislation.
- The first single dose CBD product to be available in the UK. Manufactured to the highest standards in England and available in 4 variations 10mg, 25mg, 50mg and 100mg
CanabidolTMis the first Single Dose CBD (canabidiol) supplement to be available in the UK. Derived from EU approved legal industrial hemp (Cannabis Sativa L.) which grown under licence for use in foods and medicinal products.
Unlike other imported CBD product currently available in the UK. CanabidolTM has been developed specifically for the UK market and is legal to sell, purchase and consume within the UK. Do not risk purchasing an illegal imported CBD oil that does not conform to Uk legislation.
Should you have any concerns regarding the legality of this product, we have had confirmation from the Home Office (Which can be found in the image gallery) that Cannabidiol is not scheduled under the Missue of Drugs Act 1971.
The active ingredient of CanabidolTM is CBD (cannabidiol). Cannabidiol is one of the 85 active cannabinoids identified in cannabis accounting for up to 40% of the plants extract. CBD had a wider scope of medical applications than tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) and is non-psychoactive so does not produce any high.
In recent years medication containing CBD have been licensed for use within the UK and USA going under the brand names of Sativex and Epidiolex. Unfortunately these are not yet available on the NHS due to the the associated costs.
CanabidolTM is a CBD supplement that can be purchased without prescription and sold as a food supplement. Due to UK legislation no medical claims can be made about its efficiency in treating conditions. There is a significant amount of information available online regarding the use of CBD and should you have any questions we suggest doing your own research or speaking to your doctor