- Multi-layer design,isolated temperature layer/storage to keep layer/cushioning.
- The liner is made of high-quality Aluminum foil, designed with velcro,better to keep the temperature for your insulin.
- Dimensions: 7.87*3.54*1.57 inches (L*W*H);small size, portable,very convenient to carry.
- Please put 1 or 2 cold gel and freezer to shape for 6-8 hours before used.(Cold gel not include)
- Package include 1x Insulin Cool Bag + 2x ice packs.(Cold gel not include)
1.Size:20CM*9CM*4CM(L*W*H) / 7.87inch*3.54inch*1.57inch(L*W*H)
2.Our Products use thermal insulation material and contain cold insulation liner.
3.Refrigerant has large cold capacity and good heat insulated property.
4.Portable, fashionable and beautiful.
5.Suitable for diabetics to carry insulin injections .
Tips: Ice Pack needs to be placed in the freezer for 6-8 hours before you use it.
1.Before you use the insulin package outside, you should put 2 pieces of ice in the refrigerator frozen more than 6-8 hours, pls allowed them become to frozen, next day when it used in outsourcing net bag and liner layer cell compartment temperature, then you can put your insulin pen, refill, or insulin bottles into the designated areas of the bag.
2.The frozen Ice Pack could ensure the inside temperature at 2-8 degree around 6-8 hours and keep it at same condition about 3-4days under 20 degrees.
3.For your Unpacked Insulin, you should be conserved in refrigerator under 10 degrees; could be conserved 2 years under 2-8 degrees; could be conserved 1-2 months under normal temperature.
1*Insulin Cooler Case