- New Zealand green lipped mussels contain glycosaminoglycans (GAG), which occur in the human connective tissue, articular cartilage and synovial fluid. Each capsule contains 50 mg of pure green-lipped mussel oil.
- Nutritional supplements with fatty acids from New Zealand green lipped mussel, contain omega 3,6,9.
- 60 capsules of the highest quality.
- A patented process of stabilization and extraction ensures that the fatty acids retain their full biological activity.
- Consult picture number 2 for further information about this product.
STABILIZED OIL OF HIGH QUALITY Aspitol® (PCSO-524) capsules only contain the lipid fraction of the mussel, which is the biological most valuable compound. A patented process of stabilization and extraction ensures the fatty acids do not become rancid and keep full biological activity. UNIQUE MIX OF OMEGA-3 FATTY ACIDS Research has revealed greenlipped mussel oil is not only a rich source of the well-known fatty acids EPA and DHA, but also contains a few other, rare omega-3 fatty acids. These fatty acids are found exclusively in algae living in the cold, deep, salt, pristine coastal waters of New Zealand. Mussels inhabiting these waters filter out the algae, and store their fatty acids. The newly discovered omega-3 fatty acids are the secret behind the biological activity of greenlipped mussel oil. NO PROTEINS Aspitol® only contains the stabilized oil, and hardly contains any proteins.