- Proven to help treat mouth ulcers fast
- Pain free treatment to reduce the discomfort and symptoms of mouth ulcers
- The Lloydspharmacy MouthUlcerClear Advance is an innovative treatment which uses Red Light Therapy.
- Use only 3 times a day to help reduce symptoms
- Quick, easy and convenient to use
1 in 5 people in the UK suffer from recurring mouth ulcers. They are mainly caused by damage to the lining in your mouth as a result of accidently biting your inner cheeks, aggressive tooth brushing or poorly fitted dentures. Also, having anxiety, stress, cold or flu symptoms can make you more susceptible to mouth ulcers.