- NOURISHING SKIN -Feeds your skin with vital fatty acids and antioxidants, helping to protect against free radical damage whilst keeping your skin supple and moist; Whether you use this product as preventative therapy or a restorative treatment, you can expect to see visible improvements in your skin as little as 48 hours after first use.
- PHOTO-AGING PROTECTION – The results on the face vary from spots to wrinkles and discoloration. The antioxidants, which combat free radicals that cause damage, and vitamin A, combined with the oil’s essential fatty acids, help improve skin tone, texture and pigmentation. The oil is deeply moisturizing and aids in removing redness and irritation. These properties also make rose hip oil an effective treatment for facial rosacea.
- Scar Treatment The essential fatty acids in rose hip seed oil can help reduce scarring and promote skin regeneration, as reported by CenterChem Inc. Essential fatty acids are emollients, which improve skin flexibility and permeability. Emollients also aid in skin repair. Vitamin A may also play a part in rose hip oil’s affect on scar tissue due to its ability to improve skin texture and tone.
- Rose hip oil classifies as a dry oil and absorbs quickly into the skin. You can apply the oil directly to the face using gentle, massaging motions or use it skin care recipes. Apply the oil twice a day and allow it to absorb into the skin. Rose hip oil doesn’t protect against sun burn. While it can prevent and reduce acne scars, it shouldn’t be applied directly to active acne.
- ANTI -AGEING – The anti-aging benefit from using rose hip oil on your face comes about due to the antioxidants and the oil’s ability to penetrate into deeper layers of skin. The vitamin C antioxidants stimulate collagen production, according to the Cleveland Clinic. It also helps reduce fine lines and wrinkles. The oil can penetrate due to the vitamin A, which has small enough molecules to go deeper into the skin. Vitamin A improves the skin’s moisture levels and reduces wrinkles and fine lines.
Rosehip oil is a truly remarkable natural product with amazing skin rejuvenating and hair conditioning properties.
It has been used for generations by the Andean Indians of Chile who recognized years ago that Rosehip oil had exceptional healing skin care and hair care benefits. It’s brimming with natural nutrients and vitamins and can be used both externally and taken internally.
So, if you’re fed up with paying over the odds for skin and hair care products, try Rosehip oil as a natural alternative.
It has thousands of uses and is currently one of the most highly recommended products available for beauty and health.