- THE SIMPLE AND EFFECTIVE NON-INVASIVE WAY TO MONITOR LUNG FUNCTION – SmartOne® Bluetooth 4.0 monitor quickly and accurately measures Lung Peak Flow and FEV1.
- HYGEINIC – Washable turbine and mouth piece allow for easy and hygienic cleaning. Disposable versions also available where multiple use of the device may be required.
- SIMPLE TO OPERATE – No buttons. Simply open the dedicated Activ8rlives App or clinical version Activ8rlives Lung Health 3 (iPads only), follow the instructions and start taking readings.
- LATEST TECHNOLOGY & CONNECTIVITY – Bluetooth 4.0 connectivity to Apple (iOS 10) and Android (5.0 or above) devices means the SmartOne® Bluetooth Peak Flow FEV1 Lung Function Monitor will seamlessly integrate and operate on all modern smart phones and devices. The Activ8rlives App has also been carefully developed to work with Apple Health App on iPhones.
- UK-BASED CUSTOMER SUPPORT – Need assistance with an Activ8rlives product? We offer telephone support here in the United Kingdom on +44 (0) 1480 352 821, 7 days a week.
SmartOne® Peak Flow and FEV1 Lung Function Bluetooth Monitor with Activ8rlives4 App comprehensive well being solution
The SmartOne® Peak Flow and FEV1 Bluetooth Monitor has been developed to allow quick & effective monitoring of your lung function. This is especially useful if you have Asthma, Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD), Cystic Fibrosis (CF) or Bronchiectasis and need to track your Peak Expiratory (PEF) and Forced Expiratory Flow at 1 second (FEV1).
What Does The SmartOne® Bluetooth Monitor Measure & Read?
The Activ8rlives SmartOne® Peak Flow Monitor helps you understand how your lung function can change throughout the week, during periods of ill health, change of medication or as you change your weight and activity levels. You can now quickly and accurately see how well you are doing and keep track of your health and wellbeing. The SmartOne offers simultaneous measurements of your Peak Expiratory Flow rate (PEF) whilst determining how restricted your airways are (FEV1) using non-invasive monitoring technology.
Once readings are taken the device sends the information to your private Activ8rlives account via Bluetooth to your smart device. When you view your data with either the Activ8rlives website or App, the device will help you work out how close to your lung function target values you are at any given time (automatically calculating target values based on your age, height, weight & gender).
View Our Range of Best-Selling Health Monitoring Devices
SmartOne® is one of a range of monitoring devices to support those with long-term health conditions stay well. Our range includes: BuddyBand2 Activity Tracker, Body Analyser, Blood Pressure Monitor, Thermometer, Pulse Oximeter and Food Diary. All devices connect via a single Activ8rlives App available for iPhone, iPad & Android devices with Bluetooth 4.0 for easy monitoring. Shop the entire range in our Amazon Store today.