- Vitamin K is a fat soluble vitamin named after the initial from the German word Koagulation. Vitamin K supports the maintenance of normal bones and normal blood coagulation
- Found naturally in a number of foods dietary sources include cauliflower, broccoli and dark leafy green vegetables, there are three types of compound that have vitamin K activity, these are known as vitamin K1, K2 and K3
- The majority of vitamin K found in the body is in the K1 form, estimates suggest that it accounts for up to 90% of the total figure. However of the three types of vitamin K, the form that has received the highest level of interest from researchers in recent years is K2
- PureNature® has worked with a leading a manufacturer to offer a high quality vitamin K2 derived from Natto ( fermented soybean) non-GMO, organic, allergen-free, and has a stable fermentation process in a slow release vegetarian capsule rather than tablets providing 125% of the recommended daily allowance
- QUALITY MATTERS but not all products are made equal! PureNature works with UK industry experts to ensure you receive quality ingredients certified and made in the UK for your safety and come with our 100% quality satisfaction guarantee. If you have any product questions our Diet & Nutritional Advisors are also available to assist.
Vitamin K2 derived from Natto is the more expensive version and has become extremely popular to provide additional support to the maintenance of normal bones and normal blood coagulation. One capsule taken daily will provide you with 125% of the recommended daily allowance.