- This is the amazing rare, hard to get, 100% Whipped Shea Olein Enriched Supreme Shea butter which has the same rich nutrients you find in Nilotica shea butter
- Much softer than regular shea butter, easier to use, absorbed more readily into the skin. Ideal for our cooler European climate!
- Very rich in natural vitamins A D, E and F. Amazing feel on the skin. Cand be used by all the family, it is soft and creamy like Nilotica.
- This Supreme shea butter in much richer in unsaponifiables that the regular shea butter. It has an increased amount of Shea Olein which is the liquid part of shea butter where all the nutrients are found.
- 250ml pot. Apply directly to the skin hair, hands, feet face, scalp. no added fragrance
We are very excited to introduce to you our Supreme Shea butter which is 100% whipped creamy soft and enriched in Shea Olein just like Nilotica shea butter. This shea butter is so creamy, unlike regular shea butter. The shelf life is longer because it is very rich in antioxidant vitamins and minerals, which also help to keep skin younger looking. Supreme shea butter comes from the nuts of the Vitellaria Paradoxa The nuts are picked and processed using a sustainable method, which is kind to the enviroment as well as producing the best quality shea butter. This Supreme shea butter is much softer and easier to use that regular shea butter as it is rich in unsaponifiables which conatins the nutrients and minerals, that help our skin fight the signs of aging and protect us from the ravages of sun and day light. If you have just started discovering shea butter, then this soft creamy Supreme shea butter is just for you. To obtain the best quality of this shea butter, the fruits are allowed to fall by themselves when they are at their most ripe, they are then depulped and dehusked and the kernel inside is sun dried before being hand pressed to obtain this top grade of shea butter. Our creamy soft shea butter has a multitude of uses. It can be used directly on the skin as a rich anti-ageing daily moisturiser for face, body scalp, hands, feet, hair, babies, as a shaving oil, massage oil and so much more. It also helps to heal small cuts and bruises due to its abundance of antioxidants. You can, of course, use it in a wide range of rich skincare preparations such as lotions, creams, soaps, shampoos and more. The shea tree is a very important source of income for the communities we support. The villagers even say that the shea tree is very mysterious, and that the invisible spirits rest awhile under the shadow of the shea tree before continuing on their journey. That is the power of shea. TRY IT TODAY!