- Measuring Function – Use BIA technology to track your health information about Body weight, Body fat, water, Muscle mass, BMI, BMR, Bone mass and visceral fat.
- Step-on technology – No more tapping or turning on a switch to use the scale. Just step on the scale and then you get an instant readout.
- Compact Design – 3.3 inch highlight LED Display, Use high quality impact-resistant tempered glass which is 4 times stronger than common glass.
- 4 High precision sensors – Equipped with 4 high precision sensors, can weigh from 11 pounds up to 400 pounds in 0.2 lbs increments.
- Compatibility – Supports devices with Bluetooth 4.0 and above and an operating system of iOS 8.0 / Android 4.3 and newer. Auto recognition of up to 10 users’ profiles.
Why do you need a Body fat Scale?
Health does not just depend on your weight.
Whether you want to lose weight or keep Shape and Fitness, weight is not the only factor that needs concern. You should pay more attention to your body fat, water and muscle mass. But this information cannot be provided by a traditional weight scale, so that’s why you need a body fat scale to monitor and track the health indexes of your body.
What can you got from 1byone body fat scale?
Comprehensive Health Index: Body weight, Body fat, Body water, Muscle mass, BMI(Body mass index) ,BMR(KCAL),Bone mass and Visceral fat.
Who cannot use?
Because of the operating principle is a little different from traditional scale, we do not recommend the groups below to use it:
Individuals with medical implants, for example, people with a pacemaker;
How to use it?
First, ensure you have connected your mobile devices to the internet and the Bluetooth function is enabled. Searching “1byone Wellness” on APP store or Google Play or scanning the QR code in the manual to download the APP.
Follow the Manual: Just follow the manual to use the APP to control the scale. It can store up to 10 personal profiles in the APP.
When to use?
Because the health indexes of an individual changes at any time, we recommend you to use it at the same time every day.
Recommended Time for measurement: in the morning after getting up or 2 hours later after meals.
Weight: 1.74 kg
Capacity: 180kg / 400lb
Unit: kg / lb / st:lb
Working temperature: 10~40°C
Working humidity: 20％~90％
Storage temperature: -10~50°C
Fitness levels: Ordinary, Amateur and Professional