- DELUXE MODEL WITH PLETHYSMOGRAPH & ALARM- Extra features to help you measure your SpO2 (Blood oxygen saturation level) value and pulse rate more accurately. Adjustable alarm to alert you when readings are beyond set limits.
- PRO SERIES -Manufactured according to CE and FDA standards for pulse oximeters used by doctors and other health professionals. Ideal for sports enthusiasts like mountain climbers, skiers, bikers as well as for GP, nurses, community workers and anyone at home interested in measuring their SpO2 and pulse rate.
- PREMIUM FEATURES – 1) Auditory alarm to warn you when your SpO2 and Pulse Rate are beyond set limits. 2) Auditory Beep for every detected pulse. 3) Organic LED (OLED) display with adjustable brightness.
- SUITABLE FOR ALL AGES – Finger chamber with SMART Spring System and Power Save detector. Accommodates wide range of finger sizes – children to adult. Auto-shut off to save power when finger is removed from device.
- LOADED WITH ACCESSORIES – Include 2X AAA BATTERIES that will allow you to use the pulse oximeter right out of the box, a SILICON COVER to protect your pulse oximeter from dirt and damage and a LANYARD for convenience. Comes with 12 months warranty and lifetime technical support.
Deluxe Model with Added Features
The Acc U Rate® Pro Series CMS 500D Fingertip Pulse Oximeter is the DELUXE version of our Acc U Rate® line of pulse oximeters. It measures your SpO2 and Pulse Rate accurately and displays the readings on a high quality OLED (Organic LED) screen that is easy to read with adjustable brightness. There are also six display layouts to choose from. The CMS 500D also features an additional plethysmograph (SpO2 Waveform) that measures your pulse strength and adjustable alarm to alert you when your readings are off.
Plethysmograph Helps You Get More Reliable Readings
Each wave corresponds to a heartbeat and the wave amplitude corresponds to the amount of blood detected by the pulse oximeter. Higher wave amplitude means stronger pulse strength. For best results, take your readings when the height of the wave amplitude is consistent throughout (the waves look uniform). This is when the pulse oximeter detects constant blood flow and gives you the most reliable read.
Product Features Highlight:
Easy to use – Clip on finger and press a button. You will get results within seconds
Easy to read – Large OLED display with six layout options and adjustable brightness
Accurate and sensitive – Get readings even if blood perfusion index is as low as 0.2%
Extra features – Plethysmograph and Alarm function
Smart spring system – Self-adjusting finger chamber for a comfortable fit
Medical grade silicon – Non-toxic and hypoallergenic to finger
Infrared shielding – high density ABS plastic blocks 99% of ambient infrared
Low battery consumption with auto power-off feature
Light and portable – includes protective silicon cover and lanyard
SpO2 range: 35-100% (1% resolution)
Pulse Rate Range: 25-250bpm (1bpm resolution)
Uses 2AAA batteries (included)