- IDEAL FOR PROVIDING SUPPORT AND RELIEVING PAIN from a range of wrist conditions such as Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, Wrist Fractures, Wrist Sprains, Repetitive Strain Injuries, or Rheumatoid Arthritis
- REDUCES WRIST PAIN DAY AND NIGHT – Wrist support contains a metal bar that rests underneath the wrist and relieves the strain on the tendons, helping to reduce your wrist pain both day and night. This makes this wrist brace ideal for use during the day, whilst using the computer or the ideal Carpal Tunnel Splint for sleeping
- UNIQUE SOFT VENTILATED NEOPRENE, allows moisture to wick away from the skin, and contains antibacterial properties, allowing this wrist splint to be used for longer than most generic supports and to provide all day comfort
- DESIGNED IN ASSOCIATION WITH NHS CLINICIANS and sold into the NHS and CE approved. This wrist support is made in the UK and registered with the MHRA as a Class 1 Medical Device, highlighting the quality and effectiveness of this support
- SIZE GUIDE – Measure your wrist circumference in centimetres (see picture) and select your size and hand in the drop down box above. Available in sizes Small -14-15. Medium -15-17. Large -17-19. Extra Large -19-21 and available for the right or left hand
This ADVANCED wrist support helps to reduce wrist pain and discomfort from Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, Wrist Fractures, Sprains, Repetitive Strain, and Arthritis.
When should I use it?
This support can be used for a variety of wrist injuries and conditions, but please consult your doctor if you are in any doubt.
How does this support work?
The support comes with an easy to modify metal stay that keeps the wrist in slight extension relieving strain on the tendons and helping to reduce wrist pain both day and night. The material is made of a unique soft ventilated neoprene, that allows moisture to wick away from the skin, and the material contains antibacterial properties, which is proven to eliminate bacteria and odours, allowing the support to be used for longer than most generic supports.
This allows for a unique combination of comfortable support with the right amount of compression to relieve the stress on injured wrists.
Features and Benefits
– Easy to modify metal stays helps relieve the strain on injured wrists
– Neoprene material provides warmth and stimulates the blood flow to speed up the healing process and is both more breathable and proven to eliminate bacteria and odours
– Five adjustable straps to ensure an easy fit
– The Black material may also be preferred for workplace use
– Made in the UK
Measure your wrist circumference in centimetres (see above picture) and use the following as a guide to getting the correct size: Available in sizes Small to Extra Large, to provide a more custom fit than one size supports.
Small- 13-15. Medium- 15-17. Large-17-19. Extra Large 19-21.
Reduce your Pain today
Order today by selecting your required size and hand in the drop down box at the top of the page and click add to basket to purchase your wrist support