- IDEAL FOR HEALING CARPAL TUNNEL SYNDROME this Wrist Support can also be used to treat Wrist Fractures, Wrist Sprains, Repetitive Strain Injuries, or Rheumatoid Arthritis. This Carpal Tunnel Wrist Splint helps to relieve pain and reduce the strain on injured wrists
- DESIGNED IN ASSOCIATION WITH NHS CLINICIANS and CE approved. This hand support is registered with the MHRA (Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency, UK) as a Class 1 Medical Device
- HELPS TO REDUCE WRIST PAIN DAY AND NIGHT : Complete with metal palmar bar, this Wrist Splint offers enhanced support whilst providing extreme comfort through its unique material. The easy to modify metal stay keeps the wrist in slight extension relieving the strain on the tendons and making this wrist splint ideal for use during the day, whilst using the computer or the ideal wrist support for sleeping
- High Grade, open-ended Neoprene allows for gentle compression to the whole wrist region for added reassurance whilst the ergonomically designed metal stay keeps wrist in slight extension, relieving strain on the tendons
- Made right here in the UK, this Wrist Splint is an Actesso branded support. Just measure your wrist circumference in centimetres (see picture) and select your size and hand in the drop down box above. Small- 13-15. Medium- 15-17. Large- 17-19. Extra Large 19-21
The Actesso Beige Wrist Support
The Actesso Beige Wrist Support has been designed in association with NHS Clinicians for the treatment of Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, Wrist Fractures, Wrist Sprains, Strains, and Arthritis. Complete with metal palmar bar, this wrist support offers enhanced support whilst providing extreme comfort through its unique material.
When should I use it?
This support can be used for a variety of wrist injuries and conditions, but please consult your doctor if you are in any doubt.
Measure your wrist circumference in centimetres (see above picture) and use the following as a guide to getting the correct size: Available in sizes Small to Extra Large, to provide a more custom fit than one size supports
Small- 13-15. Medium- 15-17. Large- 17-19. Extra Large 19-21.
How does this support work?
When wearing this wrist support the easy to modify metal stay keeps the wrist in slight extension relieving strain on the tendons and helping to reduce wrist pain. The neoprene allows for gentle compression to the whole wrist region for added reassurance and is ideal for heat retention that stimulates blood flow and speeds up the healing process.
Features and Benefits:
– Medically Approved
– Same Day Dispatch if ordered before 3pm, and easy returns if it’s not for you
– Suitable for Arthritic wrist, Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, RSI as well as wrist sprains and strains
– Made in the UK