- DESIGNED FOR OPTIMAL ABSORPTION in the digestive system and intestinal tract. Serrapeptase is an anti-fibrotic agent that treat conditions of fibrosis the thickening and scarring of connective tissue, usually as a result of injury.
- NATURAL ANTI-INFLAMMATORY ENZYME: Serrapeptase enzyme effect help to reduce inflammation, plaquing, platelets sticking together and prevent blood clots by making the blood less sticky so the blood can then flow more freely.
- PROMOTES HEALTHIER IMMUNE SYSTEM and great remedy for traumatic injuries such as sprains, bones, joints and muscle pain. Helps to reduce swelling and helps infections in ear, nose and throat diseases.
- ELIMINATE DEAD TISSUES and fibrin growth which are beneficial to those suffering from autoimmune disorders and it promotes cardiovascular health.
- SERRAPEPTASE 80,000iu is suitable for all vegans or vegetarians. Each capsule of this supplement are an innovative hypromellose (HPMC) formulation specifically designed to ensure optimal delivery for acid-sensitive products.
What is Serrapeptase?
Serrapeptase also called serratiopeptidase was discovered in early 1970’s, a proteolytic enzyme from Serratia species of bacteria found in the intestines of silkworms. Known for its powerful anti-inflammatory effects that widely used in several health support functions, especially in immune system, cardiovascular health and severe joint pain.
How Serrapeptase Works For You?
There are over 40 studies supporting many health support functions of serrapeptase in the human body. It supports optimal absorption, healthy anti-inflammatory response, pain in bones, joint and muscle pain. Serrapeptase eliminates dead tissues that cause autoimmune disease.
High Quality Guaranteed
Serrapeptase 80,000iu 90 capsules provide a daily Serrapeptase supplement supplied in capsules to improved absorption without exposure to solvents used in enteric coating. The capsule made with innovative hypromellose (HPMC) formulation specifically designed to ensure optimal delivery for acid-sensitive products. Manufactured in the UK to GMP code of practice and ISO 9001 quality assurance certification. Only the finest quality raw materials in their highest and purest form are used.