- The ONLY medical lamp in this price range that you can position in ANY direction without holding it. Tilt it down low for your legs, rotate it a full 360 degress in any direction, move the head horizontal or vertical, aim it high or low. You can use this in literally any position.
- The articulated arm allows you to treat ALL of your body HANDS FREE including your back. Unlike other models you do not have to rely on another person to hold the device so that you can treat hard to reach places!
- The bulb used is a Philips PL-S Narrowband (NB) UVB Bulb which has a useful life of 1000 hours with a peak waveband emission of 311 nm.
- Equipped with a tabletop grip for base fastening. Attach it to any horizontal surface.
- Comes with Treatment instructions for psoriasis and eczema (Vitamin D supplement available on request), Count down timer, Small Goggles (perfect if you are treating your face) and fitted with a UK Plug, 220-240v. Full after care support provided.
A Pain free and easy solution that harnesses the power of UV light to treat chronic skin conditions such as Psoriasis, Eczema, Vitiligo, Vitamin D deficiencies and more!
Care Lamps – Flexible arm with clamp (UVB 311nm)
This is a UVB Narrowband phototherapy lamp that is cost-effective and easy to operate for Professional, Clinic, Salon, or Home Use.
The articulated arm allows you to position the bulb where ever you need to and leaves your hands free enabling you to treat hard to reach places such as your back. This is not possible with handheld or other non articulated units.
Perfect for treatment from your own home: Choose when you want to have treatment, make it fit your schedule.
The lamp comes fitted with a Philips PL-S 9w 311nm narrowband bulb. These bulbs are used in hospital phototherapy units throughout the world.
There are alternatives used in other lamps, usually manufactured and shipped from china which are untested and could be dangerous. Clinical studies around the world indicate that Philips UV lamps are the most effective lamps currently available for the treatment of Psoriasis and Vitiligo, as well as other less common skin diseases.
UVB Bulb Features
• Philips PL-S 01/02
• Lamp Wattage 9W
• Useful Life of 1000 hr
• Depreciation 500 hours: 15%
• Main Application: Phototherapy
• Waveband emission: 305-315 nm
• Waveband emission peak: 311 nm (UVB Narrow band)
• Worldwide tested in more than 400 clinical tests
• Treatment area: 5cm” x 13.5cm”
Packaging: All items are well boxed and shipped via Amazon, meaning you can guarantee the integrity and safety of the unit in transit Replacement bulbs Should you need a replacement bulb we can provide these too you. Simply contact us for more details.