- Natural skincare treatment,or as an after sun or after shave balm
- Traditional and ancient Irish cure,for bites and stings.
- Capturing the goodness of the ocean,
- Traditional recipe,for soothing the symptoms of irrated and inflamed skin
- Soothing skincare lotion,for relieving eczema, psoriasis and acne.
As Nature Intended. . .
Caraderm is a natural skincare treatment made from native Irish Seaweed. Carrageen Moss is a traditional and ancient Irish cure with mythical healing properties. Capturing the goodness of the ocean in our traditional recipe, CaraDerm is a soothing skincare lotion that will leave your skin silky smooth and soft to touch.Our Seaweed is hand picked and harvested from the shore as it has been for centuries.
For soothing the symptoms of irritated and inflamed skin; for bites and stings; for relieving eczema, psoriasis and acne; or as an after sun or after shave balm.
CaraDerm is a natural extract of Carrageen Moss (or mathair an duileasg in Gaelic meaning ‘mother of dulse’). It is absorbed by the skin in less than 30 seconds offering relief from itching and inflamation.
Our seaweed is sustainably hand harvested as it has been for centuries on the scenic North Antrim Coast and Rathlin Island.
The tradition of using Irish moss for skin improvements is well documented. It is one of Ireland’s best kept secrets.