- wild harvested, cold pressed, unrefined marula oil
- natural moisturizer – supplied in brown glass bottle with pipette or pump
- excellent for dry and rosacea skin
- safety assessed for use on baby skin as per EU Cosmetics Directive (no animal testing)
- excellent anti aging product
My marula oil is wild harvested and supplied by a co-op in Swaziland. A wonderful, natural moisturizer for dry and cracked skin. Can also be used around the eyes and as a massage oil for delicate baby skin. Marula oil is high in anti oxidants and has free radical scavenging properties which make it an ideal anti aging skincare oil. With regular use it improves skin hydration, smoothness and it reduces redness. Marula oil is high in oleic acid which is important in maintaining healthy skin. It is a very stable oil with a long shelf life. Fairly traded from Swaziland. An oil that is produced to organic principles and unrefined. No added essential oils, other oils, preservatives or aromas. Suitable for use around the eyes. Perfect massage oil – marula has a high slip and sinks in quickly suitable for baby skin Use marula oil as a daily moisturizer, to treat rosacea, rough and dry skin and dull and aging skin. It can also be used on babies and toddlers and the oil is perfect as a base oil for massage. Please note: the bottle now comes fitted with a pump (black or white).