- Chef Aid Icing Syringe with 8 Nozzles, White
- Chef Aid
- Assembly Parts
This set comprises an easy action icing syringe made from strong plastic, which has a built in adaptor to allow easy changing of icing nozzles. It contains nozzles to cover a wide choice of pattern definitions.
1) Remove the white screw at the end of the syringe. Place the selected nozzles over the syringe head and screw back the white screw fairly tightly.
2) Remove top and plunger assembly and fill the barrel to roughly two-thirds of its capacity. Refit plunger holding slightly at an angle to let air escape then re-screw top securely.
3) Hold body of syringe with one hand and guide with the other. Apply gentle pressure to the plunger to force icing through.
4) It is reccomended to keep the nozzle head as close as possible to the surface being iced, except when lettering, where it is best to lift the nozzle from the surface.
5) All nozzles can be interchanged whilst decorating.
Care and use
Carefully remove product from packaging.
Thoroughly wash syringe and nozzles in hot soapy water before first use, allow to dry naturally. Wash and dry all parts by hand only after each further use.