- Multipurpose 100% organic coconut oil which can be used for skin, body, or hair. Its smaller sized triglyceride molecular structure penetrates skin and hair rather than just coating it
- Great for dark eye circles, cuticle softening, shaving cream and much more! Quite literally there are hundreds of ways to use coconut oil as an organic beauty product – you can even add it to your bath
- Comes in solid paste, but will turn translucent with higher temperatures which can be easily applied as a topical treatment
- The deep conditioning and penetration of coconut oil means that coconut oil works particularly well as a hair mask or leave in conditioner penetrating and building hair proteins
- Natural anti-fungal properties which can be used as a natural remedy for infections or minor rashes such as babies’ nappy rash. It’s 100% natural, therefore, does not contain any chemicals
100% Pure Organic Coconut Oil For Body and Skin
Second Glance Beauty 100% Pure Organic Coconut Oil captures the sweet tropic scent of the Caribbean in a tub packed full of nutrients.
Coconut oil is a highly versatile oil with many topical applications to the hair, body, skin and nails.
Why not add a little rock salt and your coconut oil? This then becomes a highly effective exfoliator! Coconut Oil Uses
Coconut oils uses include, but are not exclusive too:
• Alleviate dry skin
• Itching massage oil
• Used to alleviate insect bites
• Fight skin inflammation naturally
• Naturally occurring sun protection (SPF)
• Natural hair detangler
• Prevents spit ends
• Tattoo moisturiser
• Eyelash enhancer
• Prevents stretch marks
• Makeup remover
• Soothees feet – dry/hard skin and itchiness
• Effective nappy rash treatment
• Relaxing bath oil
Coconut oil is one of the most underrated beauty products on the market and has a use in just about any application for babies, children men and women alike. Our coconut oil is sourced from 100% pure coconut and has not been refined or processed in any way, therefore, it retains its natural scent, texture and appearance.
Give it a try, you won’t be disappointed!