- Concise and compact design.
- Large digital readings. Convenient and easy to read.
- Wide range cuff 22-32 cm.
- Functions supported: Irregular heartbeat detection/ WHO indicator/ error and low battery notification/one user memory (90 readings)/ average of three latest readings/auto power off in 3 minutes/large display with large digital readings.
- Lifetime guaranteed! What you got includes: 1*Digital blood pressure monitor (only 4 AA batteries included); 1* Arm cuff (22-32cm); 1* User manual.
Some tips for you to use BP monitor safely and correctly:
1.Make sure that your home BP monitor with CE certification like our product.
2. Make sure that you have the right cuff size.
* Measurement – Measure around your upper arm at the midpoint between your shoulder and elbow and choose your cuff size from the chart in the above product pictures.
* Cuff Width – The width of cuff should be no more or less than 2/3th of the upper arm. If the cuff is too narrow or too wide, it will affect the accuracy of the result.
* Cuff Length – It has “range” marker to provide a visual indication that a cuff is correct lenght. The cuff should ideally 80% encircle your upper arm, but no more than 100%. If the cuff is too short or overlaps itself, it will also affect the accuracy of the readings.
* Irregular Heartbeat Detection – The normal resting adult human heart rate ranges from 60-100 bpm. During sleep a slow heartbeat with rates around 40-50 bpm is common and is considered normal. When the heart is not beating in a regular pattern, this is referred to as an arrhythmia. Abnormalities of heart rate sometimes indicate disease.
(Note: To ensure the accuracy of readings, please keep quiet and relaxed while you’re measuring your BP! If the heart is frequently beating in an irregular pattern, please see your doctor to ask for advice.)
* WHO Indicator – “Green” means average blood pressure; “Yellow” means light hypertension; “Red” means middle to heavy hypertension. The traffic light scale on the edge of the display shows you in which range the measured value is positioned.
* Large digital readings.
* One user memory (90 readings)
* Average of three latest readings
* Auto Power Off in 3 minutes
* Error and Low Battery Notification