- PRODUCTS DIMENSION-Frame material:stainless steel, Lens width: 1 7/8″(47mm), Frame width: 5 3/16″ (132mm), Lens height:15/16″ (24mm),Bridge (DBL): 3/4″(21mm), Temple length: 5 1/2″ (140mm), Spring hinge:No, Lenses: Aspheric, Head size: Narrow
- EYEKEPPER READING GLASSES OPTICAL PERFORMANCE-the pupil distance(PD) is 59-63mm,the deviation for pupil distance(PD) less than 2mm,the deviation for strength less than 0.02,the deviation for lenses’s horizontal line less than 1mm
- EYEKEPPER SMALL READING GLASSES-3 pack at 1 Low Price,Sets come in 1 power of your choice.These are not mixed powers. Extremely lightweight,sleek,durable and thin stainless steel frame construction,looks very pretty flimsy but very very strong,flex and will not easy break.Improved nose pads design will not fall off and adjust to comfortable
- QUALITY STAINLESS STEEL FRAME -FDA Registered Reading Glasses and Eyewear,Accord with ANSI Z80.3-2010,Accord with BS EN ISO 12312-1:2013 and EN14139:2010,Accord with AS/NZS 1067:2009,lightweight stainless steel frame.
- LIFETIME BREAKAGE WARRANTY&30 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE: In case any broken problem happens, contact the seller of Eyekepper without hesitation to solve the problem until satisfaction. Eyekepper provides lifetime after sale service for all Eyekepper reading glasses. Customers can return and get refunded for any reason. You have no risk to try
DISCOVER THE EYEKEPPER DIFFERENCE
Provide ex-factory price reading glasses and customer service
The frame for the most comfortable fit available today in addition to unparalleled durability
Lightweight small size frame reading glasses
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
Aspheric scratch resistent coated lenses
Lightweight stainless steel frame
Whether you are looking for reading glasses for the office or home. Eyekepper reading glasses will give you the premium protection you are looking for
Lifetime breakage warranty on frame & lenses
30 days money back guarantee
To avoid damage, never clean your reading glasses with paper towels or clothing or alcohol, and also avoid using household detergents or soaps. While a few mild soaps don’t harm lenses, today’s extra strength soaps are powerful enough to slowly disintegrate lens coatings.