- REDUCE pain. GBSci Magnesium can lessen pain associated with headaches, muscle spasms or cramps. Women find that it can alleviate PMS symptoms such as bloating, insomnia, leg swelling and breast tenderness.
- IMPROVE mental health and sleep. GBSci Magnesium is an effective supplement to reduce anxiety and is an effective anti-depressant, improving mood. Insomnia, TICS and Restless Leg Syndrome can also be caused by a magnesium deficiency. Some early signs of Magnesium Deficiency are loss of appetite, headache, nausea and vomiting, fatigue and weakness.
- A variety of BENEFITS. GBSci Magnesium can help lower blood pressure for people with high blood pressure, lower blood sugar levels in some people, improve skin conditions such as acne and eczema and help asthma sufferers.
- ESSENTIAL to life. Magnesium is a vital component within the body. GBSci Magnesium helps to maintain a balance within the body, to lessen the chance of illness, to perform in stress and to generally maintain good health.
- GBSci is one of UK’s leading brands for health supplements – backed by a knowledgeable staff of customer support specialists. Manufactured in the UK under strict UKAS, SOQAR, BRC and GMP Regulations. We offer a FULL satisfaction money-back GUARANTEE.
What is Magnesium?
GBSci Magnesium is a mineral supplement that has been expertly formulated to improve and regulate levels of magnesium in the body.
Magnesium is an essential component of the body and every cell requires it in order to properly function. It is a vital “helper molecule” in the biochemical reactions performed by enzymes and is responsible for two of the most important cellular functions – energy production and cellular reproduction.
How can it help me?
GBSci Magneisum provides protection from a number of ailments and diseases, especially from those associated with aging and stress.
How do I recognise magnesium deficiency?
Magnesium deficiency is actually one of the leading nutrient deficiencies in adults, but it is often overlooked. Determining magnesium levels is difficult as about 60% of magnesium is within the bones or cells and not in the blood. Magnesium may not be absorbed into the body if digestive problems are present and often antibiotics and prescriptive drugs can damage the digestive tracts, preventing the absorption of Magnesium.
By treating or preventing your deficiency you will see an improvement in:
– muscle tremors
– poor digestion
– trouble sleeping
Most notably by increasing the magnesium levels, studies have shown a reduction in chronic pain, fatigue and insomnia. Add to your basket today and notice the difference from day one!