- Green Lipped Mussel is commonly used for arthritis relief and to aid joint health
- Natural and 100% pure, high grade Green Lipped Mussel powder. No fillers or binding agents
- Provides a rich source of amino acids, omega 3 fatty acids & glycosaminoglycan
- Manufactured in the UK to high GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice) standards of quality control
- Free from artificial colours, flavours, sweeteners, starch, milk, lactose, soya, gluten, wheat & yeast
Innopure® Green Lipped Mussel Capsules contain 100% pure and high grade Green Lipped Mussel Powder.
Green Lipped Mussels (scientific name: Perna canaliculus) have been part of the Ancient Maoris’ diet for hundreds of years. It differs from other mussel species in that it has dark brown/green shells with green lips around the edges, and only has one adductor muscle. It is also one of the largest mussel species, reaching 240 mm in length.
Researchers discovered that the Maori people living in the coastal regions of New Zealand had a significantly lower incidence of arthritis compared with the Maori people living in land. Researchers believe that this is due to the consumption of green lipped mussels. Studies have found that Green Lipped Mussel inhibits the 5-lipoxygenase pathway, which leads to the formation of leukotrienes. Many of the products of these pathways have anti-inflammatory properties.
Innopure® supplements use the highest quality ingredients & are manufactured in the UK following the strict guidelines of GMP. Innopure® products come with a money back guarantee if for any reason you are not satisfied. Details in pack.