- WIDE RANGE OF ACTIVE INGREDIENTS – Hemp contains a variety of naturally occurring substances with beneficial effects on our health: terpenes, flavonoids, vitamins, minerals, etc.
- ANTI-INFLAMMATORY, PAIN RELIEF – Hemp has anti-inflammatory properties and eases symptoms of such disease: fibromyalgia, psoriasis, arthritis, inflammatory bowel disease, etc. It also slows cancer cell growth and relieves chronic pain and terrible aches.
- IMPROVES SLEEP & POSITIVE FEELINGS – Studies show that hemp can activate adenosine and serotonin receptors, thus improving your sleep, relieving stress, anxiety and depression, while stimulating feelings of calmness and relaxation.
- ALLEVIATES SYMPTOMS OF NEURODEGENERATIVE DISEASES – Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s, multiple sclerosis, epilepsy (decreases seizure rate), Crohn’s disease, etc.
- 100% NATURAL, VEGAN-FRIENDLY & NO AFTER TASTE – The product is completely natural, free pesticides and herbicides. It doesn’t contain gluten or any substances of animal origin. The capsules are easy to swallow and have no after taste.
Be Hempy is a company from Slovenia that specializes in natural products based on industrial hemp – food supplements, personal care products, hemp tea, etc. Our hemp is harvested from local, natural and organic hemp fields where no pesticides or herbicides are used.
Our hemp capsules are naturally produced from buds of Cannabis sativa L. var. sativa. The hemp for Be Hempy Capsules is exclusively hand grown in Slovenia and is free of pesticides and herbicides.
The recommended daily intake is 1 capsule, administered orally. Take the capsule after a meal and wash it down with water, juice or any other edible liquid.
The recommended daily intake should not be exceeded. This dietary supplement should not be used as a substitute for a balanced and varied diet.
1 capsule (daily intake) contains: 300 mg ground dried buds of industrial hemp.
– EU origin
– Pesticide and herbicide free
– Relieves chronic pain
– Improves sleep
– Relieves stress, anxiety and depression
– Support your nervous system and immune system