- ✔ MADE FOR SENSITIVE SKIN – it’s safe for all skin types – even children over 3 years of age under supervision of an adult
- ✔ DEEP HYDRATION THAT LASTS – mimics natural skin lipids and creates a protective barrier against moisture-loss
- ✔ USE DAILY TO PREVENT DRY SKIN – helps to moisturise and revitalise your dry and sensitive skin
- ✔ NON-GREASY & NON-STICKY LOTION – RELIVIO® is rapidly absorbed by your skin. People of all skin types can use this lotion. You will love how it feels!
- ✔ GET FREE BOOKLET – By buying RELIVIO Dry Skin Body Lotion you get an e-book version of the Booklet: ‘Guidance for the Application of Emollients and Moisturisers’ (Value £9.99) for FREE. This guide is meant to help people with psoriasis providing answers to the most common questions about how to use emollients and moisturisers. (Note: We will send you the e-book by email)
People suffering from dry skin conditions like psoriasis, senile xerosis and eczema, often experience itching that causes excessive scratching. This may lead to further skin damage, as well as infections, so it is important to moisturise the skin regularly to relieve itching.
RELIVIO Dry Skin Body Lotion protects dry skin and reduces irritation.
With daily use the skin will benefit from its emollient properties, as it reduces water loss with a patented technology named MLE. This mimics the skin’s natural lipids to form a protective layer of oil on the surface.
With a unique blend of cholesterol, fatty acids, and plant-derived ceramides, the natural oils restore the skin’s protective barrier, preventing moisture loss through evaporation, and making the skin softer and smoother.
Despite its emollient properties, the lotion is non-greasy and non-sticky, and is absorbed quickly by the skin. It contains no parabens or fragrances and people of all skin types can use it.
Psoriasis sufferers may use it as an adjuvant therapy to normalise the skin while treating affected areas.
Children over the age of three (3) can also use it under adult supervision.
Apply the lotion daily on clean, dry skin – for instance, after showering. If your condition has flared up or your skin has open lesions, do not use this lotion.