- Made with 100% certified Organic Herbs. Gopala uses only whole herbs, not extracts, so that their formulas are assimilated by the body like food.
- 100% VEGAN: Each capsule is suitable for vegetarians and vegans and is free from artificial ingredients, preservatives, egg, milk, lactose, sugar, soya, corn, gluten, wheat and peanuts. No fillers or binders are used. Capsule shells are made with natural plant cellulose. No animal ingredients. Cruelty Free Certified Organic Product.
- No Heavy Metals. No Added Artificial Flavours. No Chemical preservatives. No Pesticides. No genetically Modified Crop Material used.
- Herbs certified as Organic by Lacon GmbH Germany. Herbs produced according to NPOP standards, NOP (USDA) & EEC regulation 834/2007 & 889/2008 (EU), Lacon Certificate No. IN-45820.
- All Gopala Products are made in accordance with strict quality standards at GMP certified units to ensure complete safety and efficacy. All certified organic herbs come from the jungle farms in South India where expert Ayurvedic herbalists ensure that they are harvested at the optimal time using the proper techniques and sustainable method of farming.
Karela or Bitter Melon is used both in Indian cuisine and others around the world, but in addition to being a tasty and nutritious fruit, bitter gourd bears a host of health benefits. The health benefits of Bitter melon stem from its strong bitter taste which has powerful cleansing properties that purify, regulate, and strengthen the functioning of fundamental organs. Each part of the Bitter melon plant offers unique and valuable aid to various parts of the body where common and sometimes serious conditions arise due to inflammation and the accumulation of toxins. There is no doubt that these powerful cleansing actions of Bitter melon benefits the body and is also a powerful aid promoting healthy glucose metabolism. This Karela herb is completely free of any animal products and 100% USDA Certified Organic. As with all our products at Gopala Organic, this Karela was grown with care and love at our jungle farm in Karnataka, India.