- Combines herbal extracts very efficient against joint and muscle pains, exostoses, rheumatism, sciatica and neuralgia.
- It acts effectively in the treatment of post-traumatic conditions – dislocation, sprain, strain.
- The contemporary medicine highly appreciates that the wild chestnut protects the veins.
- The arnica – Relieves pain and inflammation from solar or household burns and from insect bites.
- The arnica is highly efficient for muscle pain from overwork-out or physical labor, after traumas and injuries.
Combines herbal extracts very efficient against joint and muscle pains, exostoses, rheumatism, sciatica and neuralgia. Excellent for recovery after physical work and slight traumas such as contusion, sprain and wrick. Relaxes the painful muscles, relieves tired extremities, improves blood circulation. Cooling and refreshing nicely. Instructions for use: Apply with smooth massage twice a day. Package: 250 ml Horse chestnut – The healing properties of the wild chestnut (Aesculus hippocastanum) are known for centuries. The leaves and bark of the tree were traditionally used but the contemporary phytotherapy prefers the seeds because the concentration of active substances is higher. These are flavonoids, coumarins, tannins, allantoin, amino acids, choline, phytosterols, vitamin C, vitamin K etc. Phytotherapeutist place special emphasis on two especially valuable substances: aesculinе(coumarin glucoside) – tones “fragile” veins, decreases their permeability, makes them more elastic and healthy estsin – decreases blood viscosity, that is the risk of blood clots and has a strengthening capillary action. The rich composition of the extract from wild chestnut defines it as a powerful natural analgesic and powerful anti-inflammatory means. It acts effectively in the treatment of post-traumatic conditions – dislocation, sprain, strain. It removes swellings and bruises of different origin – which appeared as a result of injuries or difficulty in blood circulation and varicose veins. The contemporary medicine highly appreciates that the wild chestnut protects the veins. In short term it relieves the feeling of heaviness in the legs, relieves the pains and reduces the swellings. In long term it permanently improves the blood circulation strengthens the walls of the veins and raises their tone. The arnica (Arnica montana) – In the traditional medicine of the European peoples the arnica is a reliable means for first aid for injuries of the soft tissues and the bones.