- ¦Help maintain normal circulation by dilating blood vessels and reducing the stickiness of blood platelets
- ¦Help slow the aging process in the brain
- ¦Help control radiation-induced brain edema in vitro
- Reduce tissue damage caused by low blood flow.
- Maintain normal coagulation of blood
Ginkgo contains numerous antioxidants such as proanthocyanidins and flavonoids that counteract free radical activity. Flavonoids are also known to strengthen capillaries, which can promote healthy blood flow to the brain to help maintain cognitive health