- *** INTRO PRICE – £12.95! *** LLS NEW PRIMAL GREENS BLEND – A Natural Combination of Nutrient Dense Green “Superfoods”. NEW Unflavoured Version – As a Response to Customer Feedback.
- Perfect for Those Looking to CONVENIENTLY INCREASE NUTRIENT INTAKE – Great fo Energising, Detoxification, Immune Support, Dietary Fibre, Overall Health and Wellbeing – High in Bioavailable Antioxidants.
- CONTAINS 15 GREENS Including Kale, Spirulina, Spinach, Broccoli, Apple, Organic Barley Grass, Wheatgrass, Organic Alfalfa, Avocado Juice, Matcha Green Tea, Chlorella, Acerola, Artichoke, Ginger Root and Watermelon
- GLUTEN, DAIRY, SOYA AND WHEAT FREE – Suitable for Vegetarians and Vegans – No Additives, Fillers or Artificial Flavours.
- CLEAN AND UNFLAVOURED – Natural Flavour with No Sweeteners or Sugars – Perfectly Clean to Add to Your Daily Shake or Smoothie – Produced in the UK under GMP Licence.
LLS Primal Greens
Primal Greens is a carfully blended, high quality combination of the most nutrient dense green “Superfoods” available. This powdered drink formula can provide an effective and cost effecient way to increase your daily intake these important vegetables, fruits and grasses.
Ideal for those wanting to detoxify, energise, improve immune support and overall well being, increase dietary fibre intake and those leading active lifestyles.
Primal Greens contains 15 types of greens, including:
– Kale – Contains powerful antioxidants like quercetin and kaempferol as well as various flavonoids and polyphenols.
– Spirulina – Has powerful antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties.
– Spinach – An excellent source of vitamin K, vitamin A, magnesium, folate, manganese, iron, calcium, vitamin C, vitamin B2, potassium, and vitamin B6.
– Broccoli – Contains high levels of compounds called glucosinolates with many health benefits.
– Organic Barley Grass – Can strengthen immune system, cleansing and detoxification of the body.
– Wheatgrass – An effective healer because of it high mineral content.
– Organic Alfalfa – Used for high cholesterol, asthma, osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis and diabetes.
– Watermelon Powder – Has significant levels of vitamins A, B6 and C.
– Chlorella – Proactive in detoxing heavy metals and toxins
– Acerola – A significant source of vitamin C
– Artichoke – Immune system strength, lowering cholesterol and protect against diseases
– Ginger Root – Relieves digestive problems such as nausea
– Avocado – High in omega-3 fatty acids
– Matcha Green Tea – Loaded with Catechin and EGCg
– Grape Seed – May help with a type of poor circulation and high cholesterol