- A large, easy to read LCD screen displays.
- Irregular HeartBeat indicator and WHO indicator
- Memory for 2 x 60 readings Backlit display
- Automatic inflation and deflation
- The MEDION (15469) fully automatic upper arm blood pressure monitor gives you comfortable, quick and accurate blood pressure monitoring.
The MEDION (15469) fully automatic upper arm blood pressure monitor gives you comfortable, quick and accurate blood pressure monitoring. It measures your blood pressure and pulse rate simply and quickly and detects the pulse during inflation. Accuracy as well as comfort is ensured with Intellisense technology, which always inflates the cuff to the peak pressure that is tailored to your own blood pressure level, ensuring a more comfortable measurement.A large, easy to read LCD screen displays (approximately 94 x 80 mm) all readings with date and time storing 2×60 measurments.
IHB indicator – Irregular HeartBeat indicator
WHO indicator (WHO = World Health Organization)
WHO stands for World Health Organization. The evaluation of blood pressure (green = average blood pressure, yellow = light hypertension, orange or red = middle to heavy hypertension) takes place after the restrictments of the WHO. The traffic light scale on the edge of the display down below shows you in which range the measured value is positioned.
What is blood pressure – Hypertension ?
- The heart is a very powerful pump that beats steadily
- The pressure created by the heart to pump the blood through the blood vessels is called blood pressure
- When the heart muscle contracts the blood surges through the arteries – this is when the systolic (upper) blood pressure value occurs
- The diastolic (lower) value is the resting pressure before the heart contracts again
- Ideally your blood pressure should be below 140/85 mmHg
In the box: Basic Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor (MD 15469), Upper arm cuff 22-36 cm, Storage bag