- Mini unit with 2 (double) x market leading Philips PL01 (small version of TL01) Narrowband 36w (311nm) Tubes
- Black metallic unit with tri-pod style stand, tilt to any angle use horizontal or vertical. The swival stand allows you to use the unit at different angles, standing up (for hands, arms, body), over a chair (for knees/ legs/ feet) or over a bed (the tri-pod stand can make it difficult to use over some divans).
- Safety timer (max 4 mins), adjustable UPVC black plastic stand, UVB transparent safety screen, total usage counter/ monitor
- Unit length (light face not inc. stand) is 570mm (22.5ins) by 300mm (12ins). VAT exempt for customers suffering from “chronic” (constant or reoccurs frequently eg.psoriasis/ vitiligo etc.) medical conditions . Declaration – I declare by ordering this product that I am suffering from a chronic disorder (or I am purchasing on behalf of someone that does). The product is being supplied to me for domestic or personal use under Notice 701/7 and is therefore VAT exempt.
- Philips PL01/TL01 Narrowband tubes produce more light at 311nm than any other tube and help to treat psoriasis, eczema, vitiligo in the comfort of your home. This unit is only suitable for people who have small patches of psoriasis etc. on a localised basis ie. just on legs and/or arms
THESE TUBES ARE FOR MEDICAL USE ONLY – The unit contains the market leading Philips PL01 UVB (36w TL01 version) Narrowband tubes – 78.8% UVB to total UV output. This unit is suitable for people who suffer with small patches of psoriasis on a localised area ie. just on arms and/or legs. Treat psoriasis, eczema, vitiligo, scleroderma in the comfort of your home. 3 or 4 sessions (from 30 secs to 3 mins per session) a week will help clear your condition within 4 to 8 weeks. Over 400 independent studies have concluded that Philips Narrowband TL01 Tubes are the most efficient and best at clearing psoriasis and vitiligo. With Philips Narrowband, exposure times are shorter but of higher intensity, the course of treatment is shorter, it is more likely to clear the psoriasis and longer periods of remission can occur before the condition reappears. The products shown here are VAT exempt for customers suffering from “chronic” medical conditions (The definition of “chronic” is that the condition is constant, or recurs frequently) e.g. most psoriasis/ vitiligo sufferers and in some cases eczema, scleroderma and atopic dermatitis etc Declaration – I declare by ordering this product that I am suffering from a chronic disorder (or I am purchasing on behalf of someone that does). The product is being supplied to me for domestic or personal use under Notice 701/7 and is therefore VAT exempt.