- NRS Healthcare F23732 plastic seat for sitting on when bathing or showering in the bath to improve comfort and safety
- No need to bend and strain to sit right at the bottom of the bath–sit comfortably on the Ailsa instead
- Sturdy legs and rubber suction feet provide stability and strength
- Cutaway section allows easier personal cleansing
- Easy to remove the seat when not required
A comfortable, contoured plastic seat with a partial cutaway enables easier personal cleaning. The sturdy leg design and plastic suckers provide stability and strength. The seat excludes drainage holes to prevent entrapment. Available in two heights. May be autoclaved on cleaning cycles up to 80 degreeC.