- SUPER-ABSORBABLE GLUCOSAMINE: we use the purest form of glucosamine – hydrochloride as opposed to sulphate. It’s sourced from a natural fungus called aspergillus niger and is hypoallergenic – perfect for those with seafood allergies who normally have to avoid glucosamine. Glucosamine is an important amino acid which is synthesized by the body from glucose and is part of the connective tissue in the joints. It provides the shock-absorbing mechanism that protects joints against wear and tear.
- ULTRA-PURE WILD WISH OIL & ORGANIC EVENING PRIMROSE OIL: the fatty acids EPA and GLA found in fish oil and evening primrose oil have a unique relationship and work together to ‘switch off’ inflammatory substances produced by the omega-6 fatty acid AA . Taking fish oil and evening primrose oil supports the body’s natural balance of omega-3 and omega-6 fats, which is necessary for regulating levels of inflammation and good immune function.
- MARINE-SOURCED CALCIUM: we use algas calcareas for our calcium source as it’s much more bioavailable than limestone-derived calcium. It also has the added benefit of being rich in over 70 minerals and trace minerals including boron, copper, magnesium, selenium and silica – all known to play a role in bone health, maintaining a healthy immune system and regulating inflammatory response.
- WITH VITAMINS C, D3 and ZINC: required for optimal immune support and for collagen synthesis, which provides strength, resilience and support to cartilage, tendons and bones
- HIGHEST QUALITY & PHARMACEUTICAL GRADE: Our ultra-concentrated omega-3 oils need extra protection against oxidation so we ensure our supplements are constantly protected from air exposure. Our oils remain under a nitrogen cap until encapsulated and are packaged in protective individual blister packaging, with the antioxidant protection of vitamin E. This prevents the production of peroxidase products, with no need for refrigeration during storage or transport.
Omegaflex DUO is an advanced multi-action supplement combining glucosamine & omega-3 fish oil with evening primrose oil, for high intensity support for joint and bone health. It contains vital nutrients that regulate inflammation and immunity, and provide the building blocks for bone tissue, cartilage and the synovial fluid. Glucosamine is an important amino acid which is synthesised by the body from glucose and is part of the connective tissue in the joints. It provides the shock-absorbing mechanism that protects joints against wear and tear. Also converted into protein-stimulating glycosaminoglycans, glucosamine enhances the production of collagen and maintenance of connective tissues, thereby aiding in the rebuilding and repair of cartilage. Taking fish oil and evening primrose oil supports the body’s natural balance of omega-3 and omega-6 fats, which is necessary for regulating levels of inflammation and good immune function. EPA enhances the production of collagen, which helps support cartilage and tendons. It is also associated with increased bone strength, bone density and healing. Organic, cold-pressed virgin evening primrose is rich in phytonutrients with antioxidant properties to protect against free radical damage. The first of the dual capsule formula combines glucosamine hydrochloride, calcium, vitamins C & D3 and minerals. The second capsule blends pharmaceutical grade EPA-rich pure omega-3 wild fish oil with organic evening primrose oil, rich in omega-6 GLA – actives which support omega-3 and omega-6 balance. This supplement supplies important nutrients to the synovial fluid, supporting collagen synthesis and providing the building blocks for cartilage and bone tissue renewal. Taken daily for at least three months, this powerful formula will help keep you active, mobile and flexible. Each box contains 60 + 30 capsules, providing a 1-month supply at a daily dosage of 2+1 capsules, or a 2-week supply: intensive dosage of 4+2 capsules.