- THE BEST QUALITY VEGAN PROTEIN: Spirulina has 65% protein content which improves muscle strength, enhances endurance and strengthens bones. It delivers an energy boost and improves circulation. Helps lower cholesterol, blood pressure, detoxes metals and toxins from the body and aids against serious diseases.
- RICH NATURALLY ACTIVE SOURCE of SUPPLEMENTS: Spirulina is extremely high in many nutrients such as phosphorous, calcium and has more iron than spinach. Rich in B12, B3, Omega 3 & 6 essential oils and essential amino acids. Everything the body need to improve bodily functions.
- QUALITY CONTROLLED AND CERTIFIED ORGANIC: Organically farmed on a peninsula in the South China Sea, it’s Certified Organic by the trusted Organic Food Federation. No artificial fillers, colours, binders, additives, chemicals or preservatives and is Non GMO.
- VEGAN, VEGETARIAN & KOSHER FRIENDLY: Everyone can enjoy the healthy benefits of this superfood. Our premium product is suitable for all special dietary needs.
- GO GREEN, ENHANCES VITALITY: Our Spirulina powder is pure and natural to optimise your health. Improved circulation and increased energy levels can help to reduce weight, aid digestion and improve mood and brain functions. Buy with confidence or your money back guaranteed. Click the buy button, enjoy this green superfood and be healthy.
Nutri Superfoods 100% Organic Spirulina Powder
Spirulina is one of the oldest life forms on Earth. This amazing blue-green microalgae is partly responsible for producing the oxygen in the planet’s atmosphere that allowed the planet’s originating life forms to develop.
Spirulina is the world’s first and best superfood, and one of the most nutrient-rich complete plant foods on Earth.Spirulina is a simple, one-celled organism that got its name from the Latin word for ‘helix’ or ‘spiral’ because of its spring-like physical characteristic. Its scientific name is Arthrospira platensis, and it belongs to the cyanobacteria family.
Unlike most plants, which need to be cultivated and nurtured, spirulina is a survivor, able to withstand extreme temperature variations and neglect and still thrive. Spirulina was consumed by the Aztecs back in the day, but became popular again when NASA proposed that it could be grown in space and used by astronauts. A standard daily dose of spirulina is 1-3 grams, but doses of up to 10 grams per day have been used effectively.
Benefits of Spirulina
A single tablespoon (7 grams) of dried spirulina powder contains:-
• Protein: 4 grams.
• Vitamin B1 (Thiamin): 11% of the RDA.
• Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin): 15% of the RDA.
• Vitamin B3 (Niacin): 4% of the RDA.
• Copper: 21% of the RDA.
• Iron: 11% of the RDA.
• It also contains high amounts of magnesium, potassium and manganese, and small amounts of almost every other nutrient that we need.
Gram for gram, this means that spirulina may literally be the single most nutritious food on the planet.
Enjoy… Go Green, Be healthy and Look younger!