- Magnesium contributes to a reduction of tiredness and fatigue and to normal energy-yielding metabolism
- Calcium contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism, to normal muscle function and for the maintenance of normal bones and teeth
- Vitamin D contributes to the normal function of the immune system and to the normal absorption /utilisation of calcium and phosphorus
- We only use the best quality ingredients from carefully chosen accredited suppliers in the UK
- All of Oxford Vitalitys’s products are manufactured by our expert team here in the UK
Please note that this product is not suitable for vegans. Calcium contributes to normal blood clotting and to a normal energy-yielding metabolism. Calcium has similar benefits to vitamin D3 and magnesium as it also helps maintain normal bones and teeth; this is one of the reasons why these three supplements work well together. Vitamin D has several forms and it can be confusing. There are two forms that are considered important to the health of primates and humans which are D2 and D3, Ergocalciferol and Cholecalciferol respectively. Vitamin D has important rolls in maintaining correct blood calcium levels which is why it helps maintain healthy bones and teeth. Calcium is also used as a key messenger during muscle contraction. Vitamin D is a fat soluble Vitamin, other fat soluble Vitamins include A, E & K, because they are Fat soluble they are stored in the body for a much longer period of time, and do not need to be consumed daily or in large quantities to maintain correct levels. It is there for easier to take too much of a fat soluble Vitamin. This supplement will help the maintenance of normal bones, teeth, muscle function and growth. Magnesium contributes to reducing tiredness and fatigue, has a role in the process of cell division and also contributes to a normal functioning of the nervous system. All of Oxford Vitality’s Magnesium, Calcium and vitamin D3 tablets are manufactured by our expert team here in the UK. Meeting all of the requirements set by Trading Standards, UK Legislation and the Food Standards Agency. All packets come marked with a full ingredients list as well as a best before date and a batch number for full tractability. Turmeric (curcuma longa) supports joint health. It helps to protect the cells in the joints which in turn help to protect the joint as whole. This also maintains the flexibility within the joint.