- ALLEVIATE FOOT PAIN – Suffering from chronic pain in your feet? these foot compression sleeves will provided much needed natural pain relief from Plantar Fasciitis and other foot conditions. They also provide ankle and heel arch support for those with injuries and other chronic conditions stopping you get the best out of life.
- COMFORTABLE DESIGN – Toe-less foot compression socks wick sweat away from your skin to keep your feet dry and cool; Our lightweight, comfortable plantar fasciitis sock can be worn under athletic socks or fashion socks for extra arch support.
- IMPROVE YOUR FLEXIBILITY & ENDURANCE – Our compression socks are perfect for athletes and runners! They support blood flow to reduce fatigue and promote recovery after exercise. The foot sleeves won’t limit your ability to move like a plantar fasciitis night splint, so you can wear them for any activity.
- SMART COMPRESSION TECHNOLOGY – Our graduated foot compression plantar fasciitis sock provides the perfect level of compression on every region of the foot. It offers support like a flexible foot brace to reduce your injury risk and has a heel hugger fit to maximize blood flow all the way to your toes.
- GREAT VALUE +100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE + EFFORTLESS CARE – Our plantar fasciitis socks come in pairs and are machine washable! No hand-washing required. If for any reason, our plantar fasciitis socks don’t meet your foot care needs, please let us know and we will give you your money back. You have nothing to lose but the pain you’re suffering from when you choose Modetro Sports planter fasciitis support socks! (Please view SIZE chart on the left to pick your size.)
The Plantar Fascia is the connective tissue made from collagen that runs from the heel to the base of your toes. Plantar fasciitis is one of the most common injuries for casual, enthusiasts and professional athletes and nobody wants to be slowed down right?
Common symptoms of plantar fasciitis.
-Sharp or deep ache along the arch or heel.
-The first step you take out of bed causes sudden tension or ache.
-Pain during long periods of inactivity but decline when the area is warmed up.
Treatment and Prevention of plantar fasciitis
-Compression socks help promote more blood flow to the plantar fascia to speed up recovery.
-Don’t forget to stretch! It’s best to stretch before and after you’re warmed up.
-Massage! We all love foot massages right?
-Slow down! Let yourself heal don’t push until you feel ready.
-Everything should be done in unison, there is no ONE “magic” cure-all.
Backed by our 100% satisfaction guarantee! At Modetro Sports, we are passionately committed to our customers.