- • A powerful anti-bacterial herb use a few drops of lavender oil to clean infected wounds, prevent infection, and promote faster healing.
- • Lavender oil can be an effective treatment for some skin complaints and can improve complexion. Add lavender oil to an all-natural cleanser or moisturiser to help clear up acne and reduce scarring.
- • Apply lavender oil daily on nails infected with fungus to moisturise and heal while the new healthy nail grows out. Soak feet in lavender-infused water to ease irritation from and help heal fungal infections.
- • Many flying insects dislike the smell of lavender, making it a safe alternative to other topical insect repellents. Plant lavender around windows and doors to prevent bugs from entering your house.
- • Lavender oil or lavender-infused water can help to calm nerves and cure anxiety. Rub or spray on temples, forehead, and back of jaw to relieve stress or use as a preventative before entering a stressful environment.
Lavender oil has natural anti bacterial qualities and can be used to treat wounds and promote healing. It has been used to treat neurological issues like migraines, stress, anxiety, and depression. Widely known for its antimicrobial properties, lavender has a rich history of being used to prevent various infections and combat bacterial/fungal disorders. Using an infuser can assist in improving sleep patterns for people struggling with insomnia and Lavender is probably the most popular extract used in perfumes.