- Redstone SAD light is VAT free – see main description for terms and contraindications
- EU medically certified to treat SAD – CE 0123
- Size: 21cm (l) x 8cm (w) x 27cm (h). Energy saving light bulb
- Mains adapter. Folding tripod. Wall mounting device
- 12 month guarantee. Unique all white box and switch design
SAD LIGHT – VAT FREE! (TERMS & CONDITIONS)
*Please note the price does NOT include VAT. The Redstone SAD light is classified as a medical device, and therefore qualifies for VAT Exemption. For VAT purposes, a person is “chronically sick or disabled”, if SAD has a long-term and substantial adverse effect upon his/her ability to carry out every day activities. The item must be for personal or domestic use. NOTE: If purchasing on behalf of a “chronically sick or disabled” person, then the person buying must still make the declaration in their name. On order confirmation you will be sent an email detailing the eligibility declaration, which you will need to reply to. On receipt of this email your order item will be despatched. The sale is based on these terms and conditions*
This sad light emits 10,000 Lux* which is almost identical to real sunlight. This sad light measures 21cm x 8cm x 27cm and uses 1 x 45W Energy Saving Light Tubes. These give you approximately 8000 hours of usage, and is a great item for those seeking Light Therapy.
* Lux is the measurement of light. A sunny summer day consists of approximately 10,000 lux, where as the regular light inside a building only consists of 500 lux.
Consult your doctor before using if you:
Suffer or suffered with severe depression
Hypersensitive to light (eg; diabetics and epileptics)
Suffer eye complaints (ie cataracts or glaucoma)
On specific medication (ie; certain antidepressants, psychotropic drugs or malaria tablets)
Have high blood pressure
Starting your light therapy treatment is as easy as flicking a switch, and you should start to feel a benefit within 7-10 days of using a SAD Light.