- Easy to dismantle – Detachable battery pack for easy recharging – Heaviest part only 18KG (main chassis)
- Compact for easy transport
- Removable seat and flip-down armrests – Adjustable angle footrests
- Morecare Mobility provide an engineered delivery service. Let us take away the hassle of setting up the Mobility scooter yourself and fully demonstrate to you how to use and get the best use out of your scooter. Contact us direct for further details.
- The price shown DOES NOT INCLUDE VAT, if you are not eligible for VAT Relief there is an extra 20% to pay on the purchase price. We will contact you- via email- after purchase and ask you to complete a VAT Disclaimer declaration to claim the VAT relief. Failure to return the VAT disclaimer declaration via email, will incur the VAT price increase. This will need to be paid separately before the scooter is dispatched. Please contact us on 01785 255522 if you require more information.
The Roma Medical Vienna Electric Wheelchair is the smallest and lightest in the range, weighing in at just 49Kgs. Its driven by two 17ah batteries giving it a range of 20 miles fully charged. The Roma Medical Vienna Electric Wheelchair will carry a user up to 18 stones in weight, at up to 4mph providing high levels of comfort along the way, thanks to its padded captains chair with headrest and adjustable angle footrests. The Roma Medical Vienna Electric Wheelchair is quick and easy to break down or dismantle for transportation of storage, with the heaviest part weighing just 18Kg. The flip down armrests are removable as are the batteries for easy charging. Control is provided by the extendable VSI control unit which can be used on either armrest. The front castors are puncture proof as are the rear wheels for extra peace of mind. The seat has a lap belt to give you that added security.