- Improve your energy-levels and combat Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD)
- The advanced curved shape focuses the light for maximum effect using 10,000 lux
- Complete with foldable tripod and wall mounting device
- Ideal for use in the home or office
- Compliant with the following certificates EN60601-1/-2, EC93/42, 2004/108/EC, EN60598, ISO13485, CE123
If you suffer from sleepless nights, fatigue or depression during the autumn and winter months, regular use of this lamp (1 hour per day is recommended) can help to combat these symptoms.
Light levels determine the sleep / wake cycles of both animals and humans. The desire to sleep is brought on by the secretion of Melatonin and the bright natural light. The light from a SAD lamp significantly reduces Melatonin, greatly improving our energy levels. Typical symptoms of SAD are depression, lethargy, anxiety, craving, social problems, sleep problems and loss of libido. These symptoms can be commonly resolved through the use of light boxes.
Unlike many cheaper units, this lamp extensively re-developed for 2010, this device fully meets the requirements of Medical Device Directive 93/42/EEC and is fully CE Approved and RoHS Compliant.