- Certified medical device: The device is certified with CE, ROHS, FDA. The high-quality processing ensures safe measurements and a long service life
- Easy to use: The blood pressure monitor works fully automatically so that you only have to worry about the correct application of the upper arm cuff. The handling of the device is uncomplicated and also very suitable for the elderly
- Good readability thanks to extra large LCD display: date / time display, systolic / diastolic blood pressure, heart rate display, battery status display, user display, memory display, WHO classification (blood pressure classification index), heart arrhythmia detection
- Large storage space and additional calculation of the average values. There are 180 storage spaces, 90 places each for 2 different users. Each successful measurement is stored together with date and time
- Can be operated with battery or with mains connection. We offer their customers a guarantee of 18 months from date of purchase
Date / time display, systolic / diastolic blood pressure, heart rate indicator, battery status indication, user display, memory display, WHO classification (blood pressure classification index), measurement units, cardiac arrhythmia detection.
Large storage space and calculation of the average value of all stored data
There are 180 storage spaces, 90 places each for 2 different users. The results of each successful measurement are stored together with the date and time. If more than 180 measurement data are used, the oldest measurement data are overwritten.
This device is very easy to use
Place the cuff around the left upper arm, close the Velcro closure, press the start button and you’re done! The cuff automatically pumps and releases the pressure automatically. The value is then displayed on the display. Since not everyone can assess the measured values, a color scale (green, yellow, red) based on the WHO (World Health Organization) informs whether the value is in the green or red area, or if you have a normal blood pressure Or mild, moderate or severe hypertension.
Certification: CE ROHS FDA
Cuff size: 22-36 cm
Number of slots: 180 (90 slots for 2 users)
Operating mode: Can be operated with battery or with mains connection (No mains adapter and no batteries included)
Number of batteries required: 4 x AA
1 x SIMBR blood pressure monitor
1 x cuff
1 x Multilingual instructions
We offer their customers a guarantee of 18 months from date of purchase. If you are still not satisfied with our product, please do not hesitate to contact us. We will do our best to solve your problem to your fullest satisfaction.