- Unique mineral-rich peloid with microalgae Beta-Carotene content
- Ready to use from nature! Must not be mixed with water!
- Supportive care for chronic diseases of the bones, joints and spine, e.g. rheumatoid arthritis, osteoarthritis, gout, ganglion, slipped disc
- Supportive treatment for acne (caused by impure, oily skin); abatement of pruritus in atopic dermatitis and psoriasis
- Even with skin blemishes, cellulite, for skin streamlining
What is the SIVASH®-Healing Sea Mud?
SIVASH®-Healing Sea Mud is an effective peloid (marine mud), which has formed in the highly concentrated, micro algae-rich, pink brine of the salt lake Sivash and is a complex physical-chemical dynamic system. Because of the chemical properties the SIVASH®-Healing Sea Mud belongs to the salt-containing, sulfide-poor, chloride-magnesium-sodium-peloids. In addition to the valuable minerals it contains Beta-Carotene, certain organic substances and has a slight hydrogen sulfide odor. The pink color of the brine owes to the high concentration of the microalgae Dunaliella Salina, which itself is very valuable and rich in Beta-Carotene. SIVASH®-Healing Sea Mud is manually taking out of the lake, unchanged, airtight packaged without preservatives. So the mud reaches the user in its most natural form. The high concentration of salt protects the marine mud from contamination in a natural way. Due to the rare and unique formation conditions the SIVASH®-Healing Sea Mud belongs to the best peloids of the world. More information can be found on the Internet at www.sivash.de
SIVASH-Sea mud is used for the peloid therapy in supportive treatment in the cases described above. The peloid therapy, the treatment with mud (silt), as a kind of balneotherapy, belongs to the most effective methods of natural healing. The main positive features of the peloid are the specific environmental conditions at the Sivash lake, especially the origin of marine silt in the highly concentrated pink brine and the fact that the peloid is present in the ready form in nature and has not be prepared.