- L-Tryptophan is a natural amino acid that is the precursor to serotonin and melatonin, which is a neurohormone that affects the bodyâ€TMs ability to sleep, relax and feel good.
- Enables the body to relax and sleep for functioning at peak mental and emotional levels.
- Highest level of purity; regularly tested to ensure the highest standards of quality.
- Helps to maintain a good mood.
- It is also a helpful aid after too much exercise, jet lag, or occasional monthly discomforts for women. Suitable for vegetarians.
Dietary supplement. Mood, relaxation, sleep. The essential amino acid L-Tryptophan helps support relaxation, restful sleep, and feeling better. It plays a part in the synthesis of both melatonin and serotonin, hormones involved with mood and stress response. L-Tryptophan also supports immune functions because it is the body’s precursor to the kynurenines that regulate immunity. If needed, L-Tryptophan converts to niacin in the body, which supports circulation, a healthy nervous system, the metabolism of food, and the production of hydrochloric acid for the digestive system. Source Naturals L-Tryptophan is extremely pure and is regularly tested to ensure the highest standards of quality. (These statements have not been evaluated by