- PW-4x4Q is a 4 wheel drive power chair that is able to handle difficult terraine including climb up and down stairs, steeper slopes, snow, sandy beach, muddy or bumpy roads etc.
- This wheelchair is equipped with a gyroscope that synchronize the angle of your seat in relation to the ground. Seat angle is automatically adjusted on stairs or slopes, which allows your body to maintain an upright position.
- It can climb and descend 25 degree stairs, or steps as high as 12-15cm (4.7 – 5.9 inches) depends on the user’s skill level, with a maximum slope angle up to 30 degrees. The one and only electric wheelchair able to make a 360° U-turn on the spot, with a turning radius of only 49 cm (19.2 in). State of the art PG drive controller, with excellent control precision and LED display.
- Racing car seat design with deep contoured (High Support) memory foam. Higher sitting position for better social interaction. NEW FEATURE! Seat position able to tilt up to 45 degrees while resting.
- Rear and side LED lights makes PW-4x4Q highly visible while driving on the road. Comfortable throw back armrests are adjustable by height, width and angle. Travels up to 20 km (12.4 miles) of climbing and driving on rough terrain; and up to 30km (18.6 miles) on flat surfaces.
PW-4x4Q is the most powerful and functional super power wheelchair. It’s 4×4 power system is so powerful that can even climb the stairs and run on very rough or uneven surfaces. It is equipped with Synchro Moving Gradienter patented technology, which is also used by the military. The Synchro Moving Gradienter under the seat will adjust the user’s body barycenter to the level of the ground according to different outdoor terrains (such as sandy beach, muddy road, curb, stairs or uneven field). So you will feel balance and safe when drive any surface. It gives real independence to disabled people who thirst for adventure.