- GOOD SUPPORT FOR JOINTS: The STAUDT gel contains valuable vital nutrients from green lipped mussel. These can help the joints because they support the build-up of joint fluid (natural “lubrication” of the joints) and can have an anti-inflammatory effect.
- SUGGESTED AGRICULTURAL INGREDIENTS: The cream also contains high-quality herbal ingredients such as winter greens, eucalyptus, pine needles, rosemary and menthol – these can support the positive effect of green lipped mussel extract.
- PREVENTION: The STAUDT gel can help against arthritis, arthritis, rheumatism / rheumatic discomfort and joint pain.
- APPROXIMATE: The STAUDT gel is quickly absorbed, does not grease and smells good. By the rapid absorption through the skin the gel cools first, then acts by circulation and warming. Dermatologically tested and found to be “very good”.
- FREE SHORT STORAGE: The Staudt Gel 125 ml tube contains a highly interesting SomniShop booklet for neck and back pain (SomniShop Set L 100). Learn, among other things, what you can do against neck and back pain with simple means!
STAUDT Gel – can help with joint pain, arthritis, arthritis & rheumatism.
The STAUDT gel can be easily applied to the affected joints, whether on foot, knee, back, shoulder, wrist or fingers. Its effect comes from a refined combination of green lipped mussel extract and herbal active ingredients, which is produced according to a traditionally own recipe.
Green lipped muscle extract – joint-promoting and anti-inflammatory
For the preparation of the green-lipped mussel extract exclusively green mussels from New Zealand breed are used. The cultivation areas are among the cleanest and most closely monitored waters worldwide. The green lipped mussel can be used in humans v.a. Joint arthritis, arthritis and rheumatism.
Herbal active ingredients
The plant active ingredients are, inter alia, Virgin witch, winter green, eucalyptus, spruce needles, rosemary and menthol. They can support the positive effect of green lipped mussel extract. The menthol effect initially provides for a pleasant coolness, then has a beneficial effect on blood circulation and warmth.
Ideal supplement to Staudt therapy cuffs
The STAUDT Gel is an ideal supplement to the STAUDT Therapy Cuffs: The STAUDT Gel should be used twice daily, morning and evening. The therapy / treatment is simple: before applying the STAUDT gel, apply to the affected part of the body, massage in and apply the appropriate STAUDT cuff half an hour after rubbing in for the night.
This product has the following safety instructions
Warning: Not suitable for children under 10 years of age. Use under adult supervision