- Manufactured according to European Stands MDD 93/42/EEC and has the CE Mark; Tested according to ISO 7886, ISO 10993 and ISO 11138
- High clarity barrel, made from medical grade polypropylene. Exact and long lasting graduation marks printed on the barrel
- Latex free piston, lubricated with medical grade silicon for a smooth draw. Internal ring in barrel acts as a lock to ensure plunger does not displace during draw
- Blunt needle allow precise liquid extraction but with minimal needle prick risk to human as the tip is not sharp
- PACK of 16 – 2 each of 1ml, 3ml, 5ml and 10ml with 8 x Blunt Needles
Excellent quality with bold markings. Nozzle conforms to ISO 594 and ISO 7886 to fit needles and tubing.
Sterilization by ETO in accordance with ISO 11135. Blunt needle allow precise liquid extraction but with minimal needle prick risk to human as the tip is not sharp. CE Mark.
Our range of Ciringe syringes is available, with or without needles. Boasting the CE Mark, these syringes are specified and manufactured according to European Standards MDD 93/42/EEC. Made from high quality medical grade material, they are pyrogen free, non-toxic and latex free. **Muzamedical is the exclusive distributor of Ciringe and Finepik in the UK and EU**