- CE certified and FDA approved digital blood pressure monitor for upper arm supplied with LARGE CUFF 30.0cm – 42.0cm
- Automatic Inflation , Jumbo LCD Display,Measurement Range: Pressure: 0mmHg-300mmHg; Pulse: 30-180 Beats/Minute Measurement Accuracy :Pressure:+/-3 mmHg Pulse:+/-5%
- Large cuff (30-42cm) with humanized designed cuff wrap guide ensure accurate readings and convenient operation,with automatic inflation and reading of blood pressure and heart rate
- Irregular Heart Beat Detection ,120 Memories in 2 Groups,Last 3 Results Average
- Latex free Reduce the risk of allergic reaction, WHO blood pressure classification indicator,low battery indicator, auto shut off function conserve your battery life
The Ben Belle fully automatic digital blood pressure monitor (main unit size : 115 x 155 x 70 mm) has a compact design and provides a quick and easy way to check for hypertension. The monitor has a large easy-to-read LCD (84.6 x 55.9 mm) display.The automatic memory function records the last 120 memories in 2 groups with date and time for efficient tracking. The Last 3 Results Average feature automatically calculates average readings stored in memory. The Ben Belle Monitor features an irregular heartbeat detection and has a hypertension level indicator for users who want to verify that their blood pressure is in the recommended level as proposed by the World health Organisation. An Irregular Heart Beat detector automatically alerts user when heart rhythm is either 25 percent faster or slower than the average rhythm detected during the measuring process.
When using a Ben Belle blood pressure monitor, please ensure that the cuff size is correct. The Ben Belle monitor comes with a LARGE size cuff for arm circumference 30 cm to 42 cm. An optional medium size cuff suitable for arm circumference 22 cm to 36 cm is available to purchase separately.
1X Arm-type fully automatic blood pressure monitor
1X Large cuff (30.0 – 42.0 cm)
1X User English manual
1X Carry case
AC Adaptor Not included
Batteries Not included
Please check if your upper arm circumference is between 30cm and 42cm before buy.This is digital blood pressure monitor with large cuff.
tips: actal product is a little colour variation from the photoes because light, view,quantity of illumination and etc affect factors. Please understand. And please read the manual before use.
Discount Price: £29.95
Buy from Amazon
- One button control – with latest 3rd generation fully automatic measurement technology and SlimFit Cuff size from 22-32 cm
- Irregular Heart Beat Indicator (IHB) – can be useful in the detection of atrial fibrillation
- Clinically validated to the world recognised European Hypertension Society (ESH) 2010 protocol
- World Health Organisation (WHO) blood pressure classification indicator – for easy and clear understanding of BP reading
- Unique 5 year product warranty – for complete peace of mind
Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor
Discount Price: £16.05
Buy from Amazon
- Concise and compact design.
- Large digital readings. Convenient and easy to read.
- Wide range cuff 22-32 cm.
- Functions supported: Irregular heartbeat detection/ WHO indicator/ error and low battery notification/one user memory (90 readings)/ average of three latest readings/auto power off in 3 minutes/large display with large digital readings.
- Lifetime guaranteed! What you got includes: 1*Digital blood pressure monitor (only 4 AA batteries included); 1* Arm cuff (22-32cm); 1* User manual.
Some tips for you to use BP monitor safely and correctly:
1.Make sure that your home BP monitor with CE certification like our product.
2. Make sure that you have the right cuff size.
* Measurement – Measure around your upper arm at the midpoint between your shoulder and elbow and choose your cuff size from the chart in the above product pictures.
* Cuff Width – The width of cuff should be no more or less than 2/3th of the upper arm. If the cuff is too narrow or too wide, it will affect the accuracy of the result.
* Cuff Length – It has “range” marker to provide a visual indication that a cuff is correct lenght. The cuff should ideally 80% encircle your upper arm, but no more than 100%. If the cuff is too short or overlaps itself, it will also affect the accuracy of the readings.
* Irregular Heartbeat Detection – The normal resting adult human heart rate ranges from 60-100 bpm. During sleep a slow heartbeat with rates around 40-50 bpm is common and is considered normal. When the heart is not beating in a regular pattern, this is referred to as an arrhythmia. Abnormalities of heart rate sometimes indicate disease.
(Note: To ensure the accuracy of readings, please keep quiet and relaxed while you’re measuring your BP! If the heart is frequently beating in an irregular pattern, please see your doctor to ask for advice.)
* WHO Indicator – “Green” means average blood pressure; “Yellow” means light hypertension; “Red” means middle to heavy hypertension. The traffic light scale on the edge of the display shows you in which range the measured value is positioned.
* Large digital readings.
* One user memory (90 readings)
* Average of three latest readings
* Auto Power Off in 3 minutes
* Error and Low Battery Notification
Discount Price: £16.99
Buy from Amazon