- Smart, durable and modern waterproof design – Available in 6 colours & sizes
- Inexpensive & affordable – NO subscription fees
- Stores almost unlimited medical information including scanned documents such as care plans, patient passports etc
- Vital for people with epilepsy, diabetes, severe allergies & anyone taking prescription medication
- Activated by “tapping” a NFC Windows or Android enabled phone or by entering unique code on a quick access website
Tap2Tag Medical Alert Wristbands provide a safe, secure and convenient way of carrying your personal medical information with you at all times. If you are in an emergency situation a first responder can access your information securely with any device that has access to the internet such as a mobile phone, tablet or computer.
Users of Tap2Tag
Many people can benefit from Tap2Tag, especially people with chronic medical conditions such as;
• Diabetes, Type 1 or 2
• Severe allergies
• Heart conditions
• Dementia or Alzheimer’s disease
• Anyone taking prescription drugs
Tap2Tag Medical Alert Bracelets can provide large amounts of information, examples include:
• Name & contact details
• Any known medical conditions & additional information
• A message, for example “Please call 999. I have a heart condition.
• Organ donation status, date of birth, blood group, a photograph, etc
The Technology Behind Tap2Tag
NFC was designed for use with mobile phones. Most smart phones have this technology and it’s anticipated that, by the end of 2015, virtually all new smart phones will have it. Around 68% of all smart phones sold in the UK have the NFC capability. The new iPhone 6 now has a NFC chip but Apple have locked this down to just their own ApplePay system.
In an emergency any passer-by or neighbour with an NFC-enabled mobile phone can ‘tap’ the patient’s device. With a couple of clicks they can gain instant access to information which the wearer has chosen to disclose.