- A lovely and practical high quality height adjustable fashion cane by Classic Canes, England.
- A very fashionable and elegant derby cane, in a versatile pattern of blue, yellow and pink flowers on a black background.
- The cane is patterned both on the supportive, elegantly shaped derby handle and on the aluminium shaft.
- This cane is height adjustable between 77 and 100cm (approx 30.5 – 39.5″) making it suitable for a wide variety of users’ heights.
- Fitted with a non-slip rubber ferrule. Hooked Derby handle measures approx: 13cm x 2.2cm.
A lovely present to give or receive.
FASHIONABLE CANES: An elegant walking stick has become an indispensable accessory for the well-dressed woman in need of a little support and balance. Our wide variety of colours means that there is a fashionable walking stick to match any outfit. Suitable for everyday use, they also make elegant finishing touches for wedding, garden party or Royal Ascot ensembles.
CLASSIC CANES: In the late 1970s, Ben and Diana Porter bought Warren House, a romantic but ruined property set deep in a neglected Somerset woodland. They gradually rebuilt the house and discovered that the woodland, which was predominantly populated by ash trees, was suitable for growing raw material for rustic walking sticks. Ben applied the traditional forestry technique of coppicing the trees, thus starting the production of walking sticks. In 1982, a small range of sticks was offered to local shopkeepers, who soon demanded a wider selection….